Maestronet Forums

Allow me to help you refine your query

Michael L.

The proper name for Mozart's "upside-down duet" is:

Mozart's Table Music for Two.

Chopin wrote multiple Polonaises. Specify which one you want, and post your question either in the Music Stand board, or the Keyboard.

Or even better, if you are actually DESPERATE (ah, the drama of it all) for this sheetmusic, go out to a music store, and get it!

: The proper name for Mozart's "upside-down duet" is:

: Mozart's Table Music for Two.

Whoo-hoo! Thanks for letting me know.

One of the reasons I couldnt go out and get it was b/c none of the stores knew what I was talking about!

Plus, Im hoping to get a free copy. $'s a bit tight -- and I still resent having loaned the little piece to a friend who never gave it back. That's beyond the pale! Stealing someone's music! ARGH!

Thanks a heap!!!

Toni

Plus, Im hoping to get a free copy. $'s a bit tight -- and I still resent having loaned the little piece to a friend who never gave it back. That's beyond the pale! Stealing someone's music! ARGH!

????????

Toni,

I hope you are looking for legal copies of music over the internet, rather than simply any free copy. When you get a pirate copy of a composition, you are acting the same as the thief that absconded with your own copy that you purchased. If money is tight, try your public library or your local college library where you can borrow the music free for weeks at a time.

Hoping you can locate what you want in the appropriate manner,

A. Brown

: If money is tight, try your public library or your local college library where you can borrow the music free for weeks at a time.

: Hoping you can locate what you want in the appropriate manner,

: A. Brown

Don't know if your neighbourhood's different from mine - but good luck finding specific sheet music in a public library! :-) Do the college (or university) Music Library thing.

Thanks

Laurel