Maestronet Forums

violin maker

Katie

Has anyone heard of an UNfamous violin maker by the name of Greenberry Christmas? He is my great-great-grandfather and all I know about him is his name and I once got to play one of his violins (It sounded GREAT!!!) Thanks for any info!

Katie

P.S. I think he lived in Missouri, or maybe Indiana. Sorry, no more info!!!

I just did a quick search on the geneology site at the Church of Latter Day Saints web site. There was a Greenberry Christmas who was married June 1, 1871 in Carroll MO to a Mary A. Keith. There was also a Greenbary Christmas married 30 Nov 1871 to Martha E Meader, also in Carroll MO. Don't know about violin makers though!

: Has anyone heard of an UNfamous violin maker by the name of Greenberry Christmas? He is my great-great-grandfather and all I know about him is his name and I once got to play one of his violins (It sounded GREAT!!!) Thanks for any info!

: Katie

: P.S. I think he lived in Missouri, or maybe Indiana. Sorry, no more info!!!

: I just did a quick search on the geneology site at the Church of Latter Day Saints web site. There was a Greenberry Christmas who was married June 1, 1871 in Carroll MO to a Mary A. Keith. There was also a Greenbary Christmas married 30 Nov 1871 to Martha E Meader, also in Carroll MO. Don't know about violin makers though!

: : Has anyone heard of an UNfamous violin maker by the name of Greenberry Christmas? He is my great-great-grandfather and all I know about him is his name and I once got to play one of his violins (It sounded GREAT!!!) Thanks for any info!

: : Katie

: : P.S. I think he lived in Missouri, or maybe Indiana. Sorry, no more info!!!