Traveling with violin overseas

So, this evening I'm taking my violin to the Philippines, (which is very humid) from San Francisco. Will there be any transition problems to watch for? Also, will there be any problems on going back? (three weeks later) I need a quick response; I don't think I'll have access to the internet over there.

Thanks in advance,

Joey

P.S. I have asked the remedy to this problem for many postings so I'll just say it straight: If the A string is shriller than the G and D, no matter how bright the G and D are, and how dark the A is, what factors may be involved? Is there any way to fix this?

(I have Dominant G and D with a Eudoxa Aricore A, and still the A is shriller) This is the most annoying thing. It sounded great over the summer...

: So, this evening I'm taking my violin to the Philippines, (which is very humid) from San Francisco. Will there be any transition problems to watch for? Also, will there be any problems on going back? (three weeks later) I need a quick response; I don't think I'll have access to the internet over there.

: Thanks in advance,

: Joey

: P.S. I have asked the remedy to this problem for many postings so I'll just say it straight: If the A string is shriller than the G and D, no matter how bright the G and D are, and how dark the A is, what factors may be involved? Is there any way to fix this?
: (I have Dominant G and D with a Eudoxa Aricore A, and still the A is shriller) This is the most annoying thing. It sounded great over the summer...