Sign in to follow this  
racerex

Minidisc recording

Well, you all helped me get started with my minidisc setup, so I thought I'd post a recording. I hope it works. I'm not brave enough to post my violin playing yet!

Thanks... This is embarrassing but I need to look it up at home. It's part of a sonatina that I was playing for fun (I'm recording everything I practice these days). Roman, if you have time, take piano lessons again! I started taking lessons after being away from the piano for about 20 years, and I take lessons twice a months so it's a nice relaxed way to improve my piano playing.

Thank you very much for posting this. I'm impressed. This is one of those times when I really enjoy reading these forums and listening to playing.

You guys are really encouraging me to press on! I hope others will post, I know there are others who share with me a love for both the piano and violin. The piece is the third part to a Sonatina Op. 36, No. 2 by M. Clementi.

I certainly share your love for the piano, if only I shared your ability.

Maybe I'll try putting some Bach onto minidisc, and show everyone I have a sophisticated, classy side as well as my (dominant) Guinness-swilling fiddler side.